BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wine Bottle Nightlights





What's been keeping me busy lately.....they are just as pretty without the lights as they are with the tiny white lights inside turned on.

4 comments:

Signs and Salvage said...

What a neat idea...LOVE it!! Thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Take Care,

Kristin

Mourning Dove Cottage said...

Very pretty! I bet they look really nice in the dark.

By the way, yes, I did take the photo of the candle on my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

Angie said...

Those are so pretty...and what a unique idea! I love nightlights. They would make wonderful Christmas gifts.

Amy said...

Hi,
I love these, I have so many wine bottles that get tossed. What a great upcycle idea. Thanks for stopping by my blog,I'd love to come organize your basement. It is always a good feeling.